- The ABO being back home…and now based locally!
- A new notebook
- LittleR feeding everyone soggy toast at breakfast time
- Lunch with the ABO
- Big R retrieving a card for me from her nursery drawer
- Being out in the garden…making headway on the weeding and enjoying the sunshine.
- Planting seeds (with muddy feet)
- BigR collecting my weeds into a large flower pot
- Homemade and bought Mother’s Day cards and gifts
- Beautiful tulips and daffodils
- Chicken, lemon and thyme risotto…yum yum
- R staying in bed until 5.55am! A result!!
- Coffee on the way to work
- The lighter evenings
- Primroses in huge pots at work
- Bird song - Mistle thrush/Field fare – looked like both these birds and couldn’t capture a picture, but seems to have fieldfare song on RSPB bird identifier but not convinced!
- New books – including 100 knitted and crochet flowers…all the more reason to learn to crochet now!
- Sunshine after fog
- Handbag organiser…where have you been all my life?
- Ticking off long awaited jobs on my list
- Sandwiches made for me - why do sandwiches made by someone else always taste better?
- Completing a piece of work!!