Friday 24 February 2012

The weekend

The Airborne One (Known after this as the ABO) is working his weekend.
Plans with my girl….
:: Buy paint for her bedroom ‘accent’ wall.
:: Make a cake possibly this one also exalted here.
:: Go to the swings.
:: Make lots of jigsaws…then break them up and do them again (she’s only 2 and a half and isn’t bored of them yet!).
:: Play shopping – those ELC cans and IKEA veg won’t buy themselves.

Plans when the girl is in bed…
:: The new Simon Kernick novel – I like a good crime thriller.
:: Decide on which Persephone Classic to read next.
:: Attempt some embroidery. It’s been a long time since I tried; I think I used to be fairly good. I hope it’s something you don’t forget. These are eventually what I hope I can do.
:: Preparing for spring. Need to go through some catalogues to decide what I’d like to plant in the garden this year (and then see if I can convince my Dad to sow the seeds in his greenhouse).

No comments:

Post a Comment